Drop-In Amp Head Case
Drop-In Amp Head Case Options
Features of a Brady Cases Drop-in Amp Head Case include:
- Extremely durable casing that meets and exceeds ATA 300 standards
- High quality foam completely surrounds your amp, keeping it safe in transport
- Can be drop-in, lift-off, live-in or combo (head/rack/cab, etc)
- Latches tight and seals from water or external conditions (can be gasketed)
- Your amp investment is solidly protected from the abuse of transport
- We can house multiple cabs, racks, heads, compartments & drawers in any combination in any case
- We are a custom case manufacturer and can meet any needs you have
- Birch w/ ABS laminate (black 1/4" is standard)
- Hybrid valence tongue & groove
- Double angle extrusion
- Ball corners
- High strength steel rivets either extrusion or washer backed
- 3 recessed handles total (1 each side & 1 on top)
- 4 zinc recessed latches on sides
- 1" plank foam in base and 1" ester foam on all sides and lids
How Ordering Works:
Once you place an order we will respond back that day to have you verify the dimensions. Before we start construction of your case we will either have to have you supply the dimensions hand-measured to us or have us verify what we have on file. We do this to make sure you get a case that fits your amp. Sometimes manufacturers change their dimensions or just supply wrong dimensions. We want to make sure we get it perfect the first time! Thanks!
Website saying "Not Available"? Contact us and we'll quote it for you!
Note: the case pictured has the corner casters and pullout handle included. Those are additional add-ons that you can choose below!