Custom Guitar Case
Custom Guitar Case
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you make such and such case...?
Yes. We can build, design or implement nearly anything. Contact us for a quote or 3D diagram.
What is your standard turn-around time?
We normally ask to allow about 4-6 weeks for build time on most projects and 1-2 weeks on flat boards. Some more complex cases like guitar vaults, screen lift cases, etc might take a bit longer as more is involved in the process and often custom items have to be ordered in to build those. It varies by season and the scope of the project. Sometimes it is sooner and sometimes it takes longer. We try to get all our cases out as quickly as possible but as all cases are built custom to order and seasons vary - so does the wait time. If you have a specific date you need it by, let us know and we will do everything we can to get it to you before then.
Can you get a case out quicker or by a certain date?
Oftentimes, yes. We have delivery guarantee services that guarantee shipment from us to meet a deadline. Quotes are on a "case by case" (pun intended) basis. They depend on the deadline, type of case and our current workload so it fluctuates based on those conditions so it is typically not a set rate. Contact us if you need your case by a specified date. Planning ahead works miracles for everyone!
Do you offer endorsements or discounts for artists, churches, military, etc?
We want to support everyone we can but unfortunately we offer very few endorsement discounts. Most of our clients fit in those categories (artists, church, military). We do usually offer bulk discounts if you buy multiple items at a time (best way to save) or if you follow us on social media we usually do a couple sales per year.
Are your cases ATA approved?
Yes, all our cases are built to ATA spec and come with a lifetime warranty. We use military grade materials and everything is built with quality materials.
So-and-so builds the same case for such-and-such, will you price match?
That's a loaded question. Most of our competitors do not build with the same high quality components that we do. We use the best materials we have available to ensure that the case is built to last and withstand the rigors of the road (plus some). If it is an apples-to-apples comparison, we will typically price match. But if they use pvc-laminated cheap wood, single angle extrusion, cheap overseas labor and their website was made by a 4-year-old, we'll first persuade you to not buy from them but we might try to meet you in the middle. A lot of our prices are absolutely set because we want to get you the best deal for the buck and not skimp on the quality.
I don't see it on your website... do you build it?
Yes, we are currently adding new products and all the pricing every day. If you don't see it, don't hesitate to call or email us and we'll send you pricing, specs, and photos upon request. We have built literally thousands upon thousands of different designs for different things. If you don't see it, shoot us an email and we can send you dozens of photos or designs of previous cases we've built that are similar in nature.
Will you send tracking upon shipment?
Yes, we do our best to let you know when it ships, when it arrives and we try to follow up after you have received it to make sure everything is working well for you.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes - we ship to Canada a lot. Overseas it get fairly expensive. Email us with what you're wanting and we can certainly work up a quote for shipping. This is a case-by-case basis and we quote everything internationally manually. Due to weight and size of our common cases, it is often prohibitive to ship internationally so we reserve the right to analyze each quote individually to see if we can make it work.
Will your cases make me a better musician?
I've heard that it does. But also makes load-in and load-out much faster so you can spend more time doing other things and not worrying about the safety of your equipment.
- Extremely durable casing that meets industry ATA standards
- Foam is custom cut to your guitar (not a general shape like most companies unless requested)
- Accessory storage space is added at no charge
- Latches tight and seals from water or external conditions
- Lid snaps shut easily and solidly
- Quality high-density foam lines all sides of the guitar
- Your guitar investment is solidly protected from the abuse of transport
- Birch plywood w/ ABS Laminate (1/4 inch black is standard)
- Hybrid aluminum valence and double angle extrusion
- Steel ball Corners
- Industrial Rivets
- 1 recessed handle on front, 2 recessed handles on sides (3 total)
- 2 recessed latches on front
- At least 1" high-density foam on all sides of the guitar
- Velvet can be added of any color or type
- Add extra foam
- We can make it a double guitar case
- Many, many more options... see below!
- We can do a case that has a mix of 1 acoustic, a bass or electric or a double of two guitars. Doubling up guitars makes flying easy to get two cases in one case under 50 lbs (polypropylene recommended).
- Corner casters make the cases easy to roll behind you in airports (adds 1.8 lbs for the pair).