Single Screen Lift Case Motorized - Plasma/LCD/LED
Single Screen Lift Case M... Options
This is a custom case for your Plasma, LED, LCD or other flat screen. These are built custom to order and we have stock sizes but when you order, just verify your model so we can make it a snug fit on the inside of the case. If you're shipping your screen frequently, we recommend doing the 1/2" birch and doing the stenciling ("KEEP UPRIGHT", "FRAGILE", etc). We also can do full logo stenciling. Contact us for different colors shown on the palette. These come with an electric lift and a power inlet is included on the side. You just plug power into the case, lift the lid (or we can make it remove if you'd like for the same price), hit the button or use the remote (included) and the screen raises up and is powered by the inlet as well. It is an easy one-man setup.
We now build these standard so that it isn't the whole lid that hinges, just a section so there is less weight on the lift when it is raised up and so the screen is centered. You undo the two latches on top and it will push the top lid back. There are 1 or 2 access hatches on the back as well to access cabling, power, etc. We can always build in gaming consoles, Apple TVs, DVD players, etc.
We can do any size screen so if it isn't listed, contact us for a quote!
- Thickness/material of your choice (we recommend 1/2" wood for heavy applications and polypropylene if you're wanting to save on weight)
- 2-3 recessed large latches (depending on screen size)
- 4 recessed large handles
- High quality foam
- 4" heavy duty casters (2 locking)
How To Order:
- Choose your wood thickness
- Choose your type (polyproplyene is 40% lighter than wood and can shave off quite a bit in weight)
- Select whether you want storage space or not. These come standard at 11" in width, the depth of the case with 1/2" plank foam on all sides of storage compartment section. Let us know if you need specific sizes, cutouts, etc)
- If you want any jacks, just let us know.åÊOur cases can have pretty much any kind of jack installed (Cat5E, HDMI, USB, FireWire 400/800, optical, fiber optic, component ¼ , XLR, midi, etc) for power, video, audio, data, etc.